Saben Swain
Home
About Me
Gallery
Links
Contact me
Saben and I are bi-coastal at the moment with time spent in both Atlanta and Los Angeles. Here is a place where you can follow MLIS happenings, Saben adventures, and other notable events in our lives.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Overwhelmed
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by this Maymester course; I am reminded of my first semester and the first course I took with Dr. Oguz!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saben Swain
Loading...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(5)
Assignment 2
Busy Day
Overwhelmed
Part IV: Finding a Wiki for a Library
Finally
About Me
Saben
GA, United States
My life is my 10 year old German Shepherd; this blog is devoted to him.
View my complete profile
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.